WHAT IS LTL SHIPPING?
Less than truckload freight shipping (LTL) is used to transport small freight shipments, between 150 and 15,000 pounds, that doesn’t require a full trailer load. To reduce shipping costs, LTL allows freight clients to split the cost of a standard trailer rate by combining shipments.
TRL LTL Shipping Services Go The Extra Mile
Your freight is important to us, and so is exceeding your expectations on every delivery. At TRL, we specialize in identifying and meeting unique customer shipping needs and delivering customized freight transportation solutions that work for you.
With a nationwide network of professional carriers, we deliver on-time, every time. Partnering with TRL gives your business a competitive advantage because you can count on us to deliver flexibility, exceptional service, and timely delivery from coast to coast.
LTL Service Benefits
- Detailed Shipment Tracking: Our simple online tracking tools provide customizable shipping updates delivered directly to you.
- 24/7 Customer Support: White Glove service advisors are available 24/7 to respond to changing customer requirements.
- Reduce Emissions: LTL Shipping helps companies reduce their carbon footprint and meet sustainable business goals.
- Reduce Costs: When you pay for unused cargo space, shipping costs go up. TRL provides the most cost-effective solution for LTL shipping throughout North America.
- Liftgate Pickup: Easy loading and unloading without a loading dock, at street level, or to store fronts.
- Special Handling: Pallets, pallet jacks, forklifts, blankets, straps, dollies, handcarts, ramps, and loading bars for added freight protection.
Does your business need a dependable national LTL carrier?
Total Reliance Logistics
A Commitment to Safety
At TRL, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners remain our number one priority. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have delivered specialized training to our entire team and we are strictly following all federal, state, and local health and safety guidelines. We are committed to working with your team to implement your company’s policies and procedures as well, as we work together to protect our most important assets.
Contact Us Today
We have the experience and nationwide carrier network you need to get domestic and international shipments to their next destination on time.
Total Reliance Logistics
1011 Tuckerton Court
Reading, PA 19605
About Total Reliance Logistics
Total Reliance Logistics Services (TRL) is a woman-owned trucking company based in Reading, PA. TRL delivers high-quality freight shipping and storage solutions, helping companies maximize reach and minimize costs. From time-critical pick-up and delivery to warehousing and storage services, companies depend on TRL for their complex shipping needs.